Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Thursday, August 27, 2009
Clearly I have a lot of free time in my hands because I'm updating more regularly now. Oh well, cheers for me!

You guys are prolly going to go WTF because this post is actually about my cat, Ginger. Due to my free time and countless hours of observation, I have concluded that Ginger is leading a double life.

Full Name: Ginger Dorantes (haha my cat is spanish! Dorantes comes from the surname of one of the characters of this telenovela I watched waaaaaaaaaay back in 2002. Remember Rosalinda? LMAO)

Age: 7++ years old

Nickname: Datuk, Baby, Shishio, Bebeh, GD, Gengar, Gingi etc....

So anyway, Ginger is now commonly known as GD or Gengar because we're trying to compensate the fact that Ginger is a girly name n my cat is actually male. >_>

I'd like to think that GD is his rapper name and Ina n I went overboard with our imagination and we like to think that GD is actually a famous rapper.

You know how obsessed I am with anything Korean right now. SO if you are one, surely u've heard of the band, Big Bang. And whose the leader?

G-Dragon.

LIKE OHMIGOD, coincidence much? His initials and my cat's are the same!!! And the first time I saw him, he has blond hair!! JZ LIKE GINGER!!!
Oh my, could it be? (O_O)

No wonder Ginger is always sleeping....he's tired from touring and at the same time, trying to keep this charade. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH~!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> G-Dragon


I LOVE them ASIAN BOYS! >_<

Conversation between my dad and me:

Abah: Ya Allah, tak setia nyer!
Me: What what?
A: You have like 13 guys on your desktop. Why can't u choose one?
M: I do have one! But that doesnt mean I can't put up his friend's pics oso
A: So kakak klo boring tukar2 la ni?
M: I don't get where you're going with this!
A: My god...ramai nyer. *looks at my desktop*
M: *mumble* xde la ramai sangat...
A:Too many lah in the band.

>>commenting on my Super Junior wallpaper. :)

HanGeng wo ai ni! (see almost chinese!) >_<

0 comments: