Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Thursday, May 20, 2010

Right after my linguistics lecture, I went straight home and frantically started on my parfaits. It's my birthday present for one of my closest friends here in Dunedin, Tim. Or as I would call him, Timmeh!

I wasn't very confident about making them this time because I used ingredients (more like brands) that I'm not used to. Thank God it turned out pretty well.


The messy part


STRAWBERRIES! YUM! Big juicy ones.

I made some for my flatmates too so yep, these are the almost finished product. And off to the fridge they go~!




The theme was parfait and tea. It perfect because everyone was just so stressed out this week, Jie Ning with her 35% Pathology test and Tim...being the hyperactive workaholic that he is and me, English stuff, clearly we needed this. And it was raining cats and dogs last night so it was just nice. I think winter is almost here. Too cold.

Jie Ning and Tim with their parfaits!

Digging in. 5kg weight gain is nothing! ;P

Birthday Boy!


Happy 21st TIM!! God bless.

0 comments: