Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Tuesday, July 27, 2010
I'm seriously behind from my updates. Blame it on studies and I tend to get tired easily these days. I should give Zumba another shot. :(














Like I said in my previous Auckland post(?), Team Otago was seriously the underdogs during this year's Bersatu games. We only managed to grab first place for debate which is not even a sport.


Disclaimer: The pictures you're about to see are ripped off from various sources on Facebook. Don't sue me.

Victory pose by the Otago guys who nabbed the gold trophy for debate:



At Bersatu Games 2010 closing dinner:





We call it our Malaysian Tatler pose: From Left: Dato' Dr Yang Safia and Dato' Seri Adeline Bock.


OMG, can't wait to see Rique and go on a road trip to Doubtful Sound this Spring Break!!





This is a video I took whilst sitting on a bench, in the middle of Auckland's central city. I was waiting for my friends to finish shopping.





After the closing dinner, Rique and Hui Wen decided to bring us around the city one last time before our flight the next morning. We did the unthinkable and busk at Denny's! By the way, we didn't get kicked out and in fact, they were some people cheering us on. Too bad I didn't get it on tape. :(

First song: I'm Yours by Jason Mraz

Second song: Random songs

Third song: Rainbow by Jay Chou (my favourite!)













Basically, as you guys can tell I had a lot of fun in Auckland. Much better than I expected and it all thanks to good company. To my Auckland friends, come down to Dunedin!!

PS: Rique, you are coming so I can't wait to see you!! ROAD TRIP!!!

I will try to ignore the fact that I have two big essays due after the break. *sadface*

0 comments: