Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Saturday, July 17, 2010
...to many things. I'm sorry that I haven't been up to date with my blog. Currently, I am involved in many events and two days ago, I finally wrapped up my involvement with the International Food Fest. It is safe to say that the people here loves my mum's Nasi Minyak! (^_^) We made over $1000 dollars. The updates will be a bit slow for the next few weeks but at this point, I'm done with editing one of the videos for Auckland Pt 2. Also, I've got some footage of my preparation of the food fest and you will get the chance to meet my Food Team!! Amazing group of people I tell you! What else...?

Subjects I'm taking:

ENGL218: Shakespeare Stage, Page and Screen
LING112: Social Aspects of Language
ENGL127: Effective Writing

I'm loving my lectures at the moment. I will improve my grades this semester!

Till then,

Ciao from Shaza Potter and Monsieur Yang

0 comments: