Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Tuesday, January 10, 2012
This 2012 started off pretty chill for me. I'm down to my last month in Malaysia before I have to go back to NZ for my final year at Otago. I'm starting to get the jitters now, as of how my life would be like after graduation. Haha, I barely started my third year I'm already thinking about what would happen afterwards. Arghh....take time Yang....take your time. Ok. Right. Favourites.

These are the things I'm currently obsessed about.



Favourite Album



I'm a big fan of Epik High. I got their [e] album a few weeks back and I have to say I love it! No surprise there since I practically collect their albums. Epik High is a Korean hip hop group that produces unique sounds and meaningful lyrics. They are one of those artists that I actually listen to their whole album and LOVE it. So [e] comes in 2 parts and I especially enjoyed Part 1. So if you're interested in some intellectual rap in a foreign language, give Epik High a shot.

One of my favourite tracks on it are Shopaholic and Oceans.Sands.Trees.




Favourite Game


Now let me set something straight before I ramble about Assassin's Creed. I don't play ANY of the AC series (except AC: Bloodlines on PSP) because I don't own an Xbox 360. But I'm still obsessed with the game especially the latest installation, Revelations. I'm in love with the characters, the history, the gameplay and most importantly, the story! My God I just burst into goosebumps just talking about the plot!

So how do I satisfy my needs seeing I don't own an Xbox? I watch walkthroughs on Youtube instead. Sad I know but it helps. :)

Now I just can't wait for the LAST INSTALLATION!

Ezio Auditore Da Firenze is so foine!! Haha! I can't stop fangirling about the assassins with Shira. She's the one who introduced me to the game!

I put up their Revelations trailer just to give you guys a heads up on the coolness.

v
v
v





Favourite Finds


I am probably the girliest girl you'll ever meet. Aside from my nerd-like tendencies, I'm still into the vainest of all pursuits...shopping. I'm into two things as of late. Shoes and lipsticks.

I'm so excited to have find oxfords that actually carry my size! I've been wearing them back in NZ to the point there are holes in them so I'm in a dire need of getting some new ones. I'm a big FAN of Vincci (watches, hangbags, shoes...you name it) but it sucks when they don't really carry size 10. So most of the time, I can't find my size. Luckily the Vincci at Fahrenheit 88 carries size 10 and whaddaya know...


DEEP RED OXFORDS~!



I got these cute patent flats when I was out with mum. Simple and shiny! I love them!





I've been collecting lipsticks lately. I don't know why but I feel I'm at the right age to start wearing them. Don't ask me why I feel 21 is a perfect age to start wearing lipsticks...

Revlon is the particular brand of lipsticks that I adore. I think it sort of happened because most of my lipsticks are from them. However I always find it difficult for Revlon to carry the perfect shade of nude for my lips. They always make me look too pale so at the end, I gave up.

Now my search is over when I tried Sara's lipstick for this wedding we're going to. It is the perfect shade for my lips and I knew...I have found it. So to make matters short, I went and got it la.


Silkygirl in Pure 24


Alright guys, short update! I've been...chilling and busy at the same time. I'm currently busy renewing my student's visa at the moment so I've been rushing getting some errands done for it. I have also been spending a lot of time with family and friends...so financially, I'm a bit broke to go anywhere. No road trips this time around...gotta save for the BIG ONES! FIJI AND KOREA!!! Woohoo!

Till then. :)

2 comments:

Me said...

i played AC II on ps3... it's AWESOME!!!!!
makes me wanna go around italy and be all.. well.. suspicious looking.. haha

Yang Safia said...

hey iman!

i know what you mean! I'm going to buy the AC novels so I could really brush up on my AC knowledge. I really love the plot!