Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Wednesday, February 24, 2010
I know it's long overdue but now it's here! I think I've settled down enough to actually be semangat to do a long post. And so here are the last moment pictures before I leave for New Zealand.


KLIA: My family and friends sent me off



Us Girls


Azira and I



The whole group




Pak Cik Aziz



My lovelies




So old already still play with trolleys


Sara on her way to get herself a little "something"



Syera Zainal



Adibah







The guys and I


My aunt, Su with Nathasya, Ryan, Firdaus and Shaza


My lovely aunties with my cousins




And then we set off!



Singapore


Early morning in Australia


And finally in Christchurch, NZ

More pics later!

1 comments:

Ajid said...

Keep them coming (wonderful photos)
study hard, take care of solat (hey!, it rhymes)