Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Tuesday, February 23, 2010
I am fine. I'm not depressed and it's not like I'm crying. Although I feel a bit down and very lonely. Luckily I had my six months of housework training or else I will feel even more helpless. My greatest challenge right now is to find friends. Not to get accepted but to ease this loneliness. I miss my parents terribly. We skyped yesterday and it made me feel a lot better. I think I should skype with them lots just to keep me focused on my goals. I have goals. And I'm trying hard to fulfill them. I have to. This is IT. My chance is right now.

I've come this far, I can't go back.

At this point, to ease my homesickness would probably be by watching Korean shows that reminded me of home and FB a lot. But I have come to learn that taking things one by one works and it brings me great pleasure when things that I've planned to do/fix actually works. It comforts me.

I managed to get my internet connection fixed on my laptop even if it meant that I have to lug my laptop all over Dunedin. And mind you, I'm still lost. (this really frustrates me)

Secondly, I managed to set up a printer all by myself and this really means a lot to me because I am NOT a big fan of instructions. I hate DIYs but having to do things by myself taught me to be more independent. I guess this is good.

Right now, I am missing:

1) My parents
2) My family and cat
3) My friends
4) Shah Alam

My friends kept on pestering me when will I upload them pictures but that have to wait la. I'm not in the mood but I will do so when I've settled down. I just need to get over this Orientation week!

I love you Abah and Mama.

1 comments:

ppb3k said...

Salam Kak. We know u can make it. It's only a temporary setback. Be strong. lets the goal be your beacon. We simply know u will make it. Cheers. :) Salam Abah & Mama