Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Saturday, February 6, 2010
I had an amazing time with my high school friends yesterday. We ate brunch at Only Mee and all I can say is...chaos. It was pandemonium. God I'm going to miss them.


Divanesh

Prem, Kavi's boyfriend
Kavitha

Shira



Shalini and Kavitha






Diva with his cucumber+lemon drink. Yuck!



Hells yeah! Fooooooood!

Macam high

GLEE!

Glee summore



Shira and Shaza

Sara and Diva


Syera and Diva








Us






After saying goodbye to them, the usual gang and I went to Bkt Raja to shop. Some sort la.



Eating oranges in the car


Sara driver. Driving my car.


La-Di-Da, after that I rushed back Shah Alam and somehow managed to make it for Hawa's doa selamat. She's leaving for Japan btw.


Alip





We look like siblings! =_=


Wani



I'm absolutely crazy about Hawa's house. She has this bell tower thingy that makes her house have a garden in the middle of the house. It's so oriental and calm especially when it rains. And it did when I took the picture.




Alip's foot and my handbag



That night after Maghrib, I went to lepak with Diva (again) at McD.




Sometimes I wonder why I have such rude friends.

Haha!

0 comments: