Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Wednesday, March 14, 2012
 I wasn't kidding when I said I'm sick in the last post. I've been in bed for two days now and missed two days worth of class. It frustrates the hell out of me because now I have so much work piled up. I tried studying in bed but literature+flu+bed just don't mix. Oddly enough, Facebook and Youtube work for me. Haha.

I finally got my butt out of bed and went to see the doctor today. They say I've got the viral fever that's been going around. I asked for antibiotics and they said it's not going to help at this point. Then off I went back to bed with an appointment slip in hand. I have to go again tomorrow. Sigh.


I'm at this spot by the window for two straight days now. It sucks because the weather is freaking amazing outside. While other people are looking happy and all made up, I'm full of snot and sweaty and cold at the same time.


My living conditions:



I've stopped using tissues at this point. I just used towels that I have to um...excrete the snot/phlegm from my body. I rotate la and wash. I'm not that disgusting as Alia thinks. Sheesh. By the way, she was kind enough to accompany to see the doctor before her class. Thank you ah!



Wellington is truly the death of me. I haven't been this sick since...first year. I've edited the first half of my welly trip and the second part should be done by today. Being sick really does wonders to your video-editing motivation.

Just to make this post a little bit happier.


I've been listening to a lot of Yuna, 10cm and Leessang lately. The last two artists are Korean but they're not the Kpop nonsense la. Well...I'm into this Kpop nonsense too but K-indie is really something. Some of the songs I've been listening:








"It's times like this that I hate being single."

And Alia grinned.

0 comments: