Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Sunday, June 6, 2010
*sighs* I guess this will be my last time blogging as a 19-year old. I feel sad, in fact the past week I've been in quite a dump. At first I was all, turning 20 is not a big deal; chill la. Only a number what...but after seeing my friends turning twenty and most of them are like 20-somethings lagi, made me nervous. All my life, I've always said that I'm going to make my twenties rock. It'll be the best 10 years of my life. It's the time when you're an adult and yet, considered youth.

I want to achieve sooooo many things during my 20s, it's crazy. I'll be dropping the "teen" term in my age already. *sighs* Adoii.

I think without realizing I've put a lot of pressure on my 20s that now I feel the pressure to do my best. Not bad but omg, IT IS ON BABY!

Travel the world, go see my favourite bands performing, get a book published, get a Phd, bungee jumping and everything! It's on!

And yet, with all of these great things to look forward to; I'd like to pay my last respects to my childhood. Those child-like innocence that I feel drifting away (especially since I got here) day by day and my ever-present naivety. Goodbye.

Bismillahirahmanirahim.

And with this, I'll start a new chapter in my life. :D

Yours truly,

the still 19-year old Yang Safia


Shira and Yang, 15 and 16 (2006)

0 comments: