Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Tuesday, June 22, 2010
My friend just uploaded a bunch of high school pictures from way back when and it brought back a lot of memories for me. Funny how back then, I just CANT wait to be done with school but now, I just wish I can go back and do it all over again! :)

Mind you, this can be quite a revelation about my perangai back in sekolah. Haha, not the very goodie-goodie girl. :D


I can't remember when I took this picture but it's there! My skin was so smooth~!
I wonder which foundation I used...? Hmn.



The thing about SMK SSAAS, we have lazy teachers and even lazier students. It's true that teachers never come to class and we're grateful for that (hell, we love it!). But when the results come out, just to save our asses we'll say the obligatory speech that each of us will say to our parents.
"Ni sume salah cikgu! Dia x penah masuk kelas!"

I remember taking this. This is me and Ayun in the chem lab. To be precise, on the lab's floor. We were camwhoring behind the tall table while Mrs Lim was lecturing about god-knows-what. :p


Still on the floor. At this point, the only ones who were paying attention were the teacher's pets (of which they will not be named on this blog). I think right after this pic was taken, Mrs Lim caught us and in her usual manner she said, "AIYOO MY DARLING! WAT ARE YOU DOING?!!" It's like a joke between us now. That's always her punchline la.

Yeah, we seem naughty but Chemistry still A ok!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Moment of truth. I found this picture of us in 2005 when we were all celebrating my birthday at Bukit Raja. Location : Momoe



Oh.Em.Gee!!! So innocent! Man, I wonder what happened coz we looked so...pure! LOL! Otak xde la so pure but my god, look at me! Look at SHIRA! Shaza looked a tad bit younger but she always looks young la.

Adoi, where did my comel-ness go? O_o

0 comments: