Pages

Labels

Popular Posts

Blogger templates

Yang Safia On Friday, June 1, 2012


























I'm alive! My Internet was capped for about two weeks which explains why I haven't updated this space! Now to explain myself. As the picture above suggests, finals are upon us. The picture was taken at my library on a Saturday. To see the library this packed on a weekend can only mean one thing...

I know I tend to repeat this everytime finals come but I'm screwed. The pressure is on and I feel so stupid right now. 300-level is freaking tough and with the marks I've gotten from my assignments, the lecturers really meant business. I know it's final year and everything but my goodness, they are really tough on you. Where are the nice, gentle old scholars that I met during first year? I feel betrayed at some point. They smile so nice at you and compliment for all your input but when it comes to your essay, they're lethal. TT__TT

So naturally I have self-esteem issues right now.

But I must persevere!!


Okay enough about finals. Just to let you guys know that I'll be gone for another week or so. I will be officially done on June 14th and it's HO-LIIII-DAAAAAAY! I'm excited! I've got a couple video projects coming up and also some book reviews. If you've been keeping up with my Goodreads, you can tell that I've been on a reading spree these past  few days. That's partly because I'm reading for my finals but I did manage to insert a couple of leisure books in between. So please stay tuned and I will be back!

Good luck if you're sitting for your finals too!!


0 comments: